- DAY 1 – Airport / Negombo
- Welcome on arrival at the Airport and transfer to Hotel in Negombo. Enjoy Ayurveda & Herbal Massage Therapies and relax. In the evening brief sight-seeing in Negombo along the beach road and to visit a Catholic Church, a Buddhist Temple, The Fish market, The Dutch Canal and The lagoon.
- Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Negombo
- DAY 2 – Negombo / Pinnawala / Kandy
- After an early breakfast leave for Kandy, Sri Lanka’s last capital of SINHALA kings and a world heritage site. The name ‘Kandy’ conjures visions of splendor and magnificence.
- En-route visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage that was established in 1975 to nurse and house young elephants found abandoned. At present this has become a conservation and educational centre. Today some of these orphans have been fortunate enough to see their grand children born in the same location. You can enjoy seeing elephants playing and bathing in the nearby river which is really an eye-catching scene.
- Next visit is the Royal Botanical Garden of Peradeniya. The garden contains more than 4,000 varieties and this is one of the best and valuable collections in the world.
- After lunch sight-seeing in Hill Capital. In the evening you will visit the Arts & Crafts centre and thereafter witness the splendid Cultural Show. From there proceed to the DALADA MALIGAWA – Temple of the Tooth Relic to view the traditional religious service which is known as POOJA. Later drive to enjoy cool breeze around the Kandy Lake built by the last King, Sri Wikrama Rajasinghe in 1798.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Kandy.
- Day 3 – Kandy /Ramboda / Nuwara Eliya
- After breakfast leave for Nuwara Eliya, well-known as the heart of tea plantation and Mini-England. It is more than 1900 meters above sea level. En-route visit a Tea Plantation and a Tea Factory at Ramboda. These factories produce the world’s best quality tea. Nuwara Eliya is the most popular hill resort of all holidaymakers because of the salubrious mountain climate and scenery.
- You can visit Flower Garden of Hakgala which is located five minutes away from Nuwara Eliya. This park is much famous for varieties of very colorful Roses and other rare species of flowers. After lunch you can have city tour mainly to see different British-constructed bungalows, one of the finest Golf grounds in the world, Gregory Lake and to super-see eco sight scenes.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Nuwara Eliya
- Day 4 – Nuwara Eliya / Hortain Plains / Nuwara Eliya
- After breakfast you will visit Hortain Plains, located on a high windswept saddle at 2100 meters elevation. This will be one of the memorable nature trails you will ever experience in your life once you complete around ten km journey walking through rich mountain vegetation, passing cliffs and hills, listening to bird singing and watching beautiful Baker’s Fall. Before coming back to Nuwara Eliya for overnight stay you will be fascinated to see herds of Sambar in Hortain Plains jungles.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Nuwara Eliya.
- Day 5 – Nuwara Eliya / Ella / Udawalawe
- After early breakfast you will leave for Udawalawe National Park, a wildlife sanctuary. En-route visit famed Ella-Gap, to see the panoramic view between the green steep mountain-sides and down 1000 meters to the coastal plains below, and out towards Indian Ocean hundreds of kilometers away. After passing Ella-Gap you will visit one of the widest looking and spectacular water- falls known as Rawana Fall.
- Your morning journey will end at the Udawalawe National Park. This is situated between Udawalawe reservoir and the Walawe river and is surrounded by the scenic beauty of the mountain range. This park is world known for its elephants seen in whole herds of them, adults and babies bathing and playing in the water or feeding. Deer species such as spotted deer, Sambar, barking deer and languor, water buffalo,
Wild boar, monkeys, jackal and a variety of other species such as crocodiles and peacocks are some of the prominent wild animals found in this park. If you are lucky you will have opportunity of seeing bear and the leopard.
- On completion of wild life tour you will proceed to Hotel in Udawalawe for Dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 6 - Udawalawe / Ratnapura / Colombo
- After breakfast you will leave for Ratnapura, Sri Lanka’s most famous gem city. Visit a city gem-museum and a gem mine as you please. On the way to Colombo you can stop at fruit stalls to enjoy the variety of Sri Lankan fruits. You also can visit a Spice Garden. After arriving to Hotel, brief sightseeing tour in Colombo at Night.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Colombo.
- Day 7 – Colombo / Airport
- After breakfast a city tour of Colombo visiting old Parliament Complex, BMICH, Independence Square, Cinnamon Garden, Town Hall, Colombo Bazaar, Gall Face Green and Fort.
- Before leaving the Paradise of Sri Lanka do not forget to do your shopping covering Gems, Jewelry, Batik Cloths, Handicrafts, Tea, Spices and Souvenirs etc.
Having spent a remarkable Tour and Holiday transfer to the airport for departure.
Thank you & Come again